Senior Quality Advisor
Vacancy number • PUB405963
Our client, a prominent global energy company, is actively hiring for the role of Senior Quality Advisor based in Darwin, Offshore Logistics Base (OLB).
About this role
- The primary objective of this role is to act as QA/QC representative for theproject at OLB Darwin.
- This will include the goods receipt inspection of procured components and assemblies, management of temporary equipment required on offshore facility’s and the review of all applicable documentation / certification.
- QA/QC representative role will also include fabrication inspection at approved Darwin facilities when required, including review and approval of all applicable manufacturing Inspection and test records.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all applicable internal stakeholders, inclusive of Logistics, Operations, Quality and the OLB teams.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all applicable external stakeholders inclusive of third party inspection agencies, contractors and subcontractors.
- Work collaboratively within the Quality Team and provide assistance to other areas of the company when requested
Qualifications & Licenses
- Diploma or Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical /Metallurgy), Inspection, Supervision or equivalent.
- Australian electrical license
- Current inspection qualification(s) / certification(s) in a relevant discipline such as welding, mechanical or electrical etc.
- ISO 9712, CSWIP, PCN or equivalent NDT qualifications or accredited NDT training.
Critical Skills, Capabilities and Experience requirements
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing / service and/or warehousing environment, preferably servicing the Oil & Gas industry, applying QA/QC requirements within a project and / or operational environment.Demonstrable experience in performing QC inspections on a wide range of components and assemblies.
- Demonstrable Experience in the review of applicable certification for components / assemblies in order to establish compliance against the applicable codes and/or standards. This may include material certification, test and/or inspection records and/or full assembly MDRs.
- Demonstrable experience in the identification and reporting of product and/or process NCRs and participation in the development and verification of suitable corrective and preventative actions.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of an integrated purchasing / supply chain system such as SAP or equivalent.
Working hours : 10 hours per dayContract duration : 12-month contract (will be ongoing work)
Competitive Compensation:Enjoy a competitive rate for your valuable contributions.
Location : Darwin, Offshore Logistics Base (OLB)
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB405963