About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Senior Project Manager
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have previous experience as a Senior Project Manager? Do you have a Degree in a relevant field?
If yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Project Manager to work within one of their Project Teams.
Star date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
What you Will be Doing:
- Overall management of the project, including budget, schedule, quality, safety, and compliance;
- Coordinating with the client and stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and requirements;
- Serves as the project leader responsible for the safe and quality delivery of engineering, procurement, manufacturing, commissioning, and start-up activities;
- Managing project change orders and scope changes;
- Managing project risks and developing mitigation plans;
- Financial responsibility for the management and projections of engineering, procurement, and start-up activities;
- Delivering effective communication to all internal and external customers;
- Playing a major role in business development activities related to the customer.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in a related topic;
- Several years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Several years of experience as a Senior Project Manager;
- Advanced negotiation, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced understanding of internal and external economic factors;
- Effective report writing and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational skills and project/product planning ability;
- Knowledge of engineering to manufacture, ideally in mechanical.
This role offers a competitive rate.
If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for delivering projects to the highest standards, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester