Senior Process Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406487
Our client is a leading Tier One Miner. They are now seeking a Process Engineer to join their team based in Perth. The company is offering an attractive salary package and long-term career progression.
About this role
• Deliver solutions to existing operational challenges regarding safety, process, yield or upgrade
• Engaging all stakeholders to understand and identify business needs
• Developing standard reports for presenting modelling outcomes
• Working with the Strategic Planning team to deliver modelling requirements
• Develop and manage testwork programs to progress project evaluation
• Work closely with mine planning and geology teams to improve ore body knowledge and regression predictions
• Develop projects with operations; supporting through design, execution, commissioning and handover
• Generate and/or approve process related deliverables and documentation for project evaluation and delivery
• Demonstrated commitment to safety
• Tertiary Qualifications in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
• 6 - 10 years in mineral processing industry with direct operational/ technical development experience with producer
• Over 5 years process engineering experience on major mineral processing projects working on materials handling, crushing, screening and wet beneficiation process plant (especially physical separation unit processes)
• Demonstrated experience in most major components of mining project studies and development
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406487