About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 44
- Education level: Other
About this role: Senior Piping Designer
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Senior Piping Designer interested in joining the team of our client, a reputable global Oil and Gas company? Our client offers an attractive compensation package, continuous development opportunities as well as a balanced work-life company culture.
- To lead and supervise a team of Designers to provide designs, 3D model and drawings related to piping discipline of the assigned projects; This includes getting Engineering Contractors to do detailed modeling, designs and drawings to support the relevant piping discipline deliverables;
- To lead and conduct 3D model reviews and monitor model review comment’s close-outs from engineering contractors;
- In charge of marine & topside, module to module and vendor piping interface scope;
- Combine and Consolidate 3D models for engineering reviews as per Project requirements;
- Leads and supervise a team of Piping Designers to provide designs and drawings related to discipline of the assigned projects;
- The Team provides basic designs and drawings and engages Engineering Contractors to do detailed modelling, designs and drawings based on the basic designs/drawings;
- Assigns work to each of the Designers and monitors their progress and ensures that they deliver on time according to the specifications (the quality is checked by the Lead/Design Engineers & Project Engineer of the assigned project);
- Plans and recommends the Designer resources required for a potential project as an input for project tenders;
- Prepares specifications as inputs in RFQs to secure the services of Engineering Contractors to perform detailed modeling, designs and drawings; evaluates the bids submitted and recommends the selection of the Engineering Contractors;
- Monitors and with the help of Designers reviews the outputs and progress of the Engineering Contractors and ensures that they comply with the specifications and timelines;
- Quite frequently, functions concurrently as the Design Coordinator for a project or relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years in Piping Designing pertaining to FPSO Projects;
- Familiar with Piping Design Code & Engineering Practice;
- Proficient in ACAD and Aveva E3D.
An Excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organization with stable employment and competitive remuneration. If you are up for a challenge, get in touch with us with your CV.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyOur client is among the most competitive Oil and Gas MNC companies worldwide. Build your career as a Senior Piping Designer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore