About this job
- Industry: Traffic, City & Urban Planning
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Senior Inspector-Electrical/Instrumentation
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Assist the Section’s Engineer in setting the necessary requirements for Pumping Station/Treatment Plant inspection
- Inspect all outsourced maintenance activities relating to drainage network operations & maintenance Instruments equipment, systems and components within the assigned Catchment Zone Section to ensure availability / maintainability / reliability of to drainage network operations & maintenance Assets as per agreed SLA.
- Record and report inspections and outcomes in appropriate format, using correct systems, procedures and processes
- Conduct inspections, for taking over of new assets in coordination with site Contractors team, taking over team, project team and project consultant/Project contractor.
- Perform follow up inspections on problem areas, as and when necessary.
- Coordinate & attend any alerts, incidents or emergency Maintenance activities.
- Ensure self and contractor’s compliance with EAMS.
- Assist with the management of maintenance and emergency works in and outside normal working hours and participate in standby rotas
- Ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Policy and Procedures within the workplace
- Perform other duties / tasks as required
- Minimum Diploma in engineering relevant subject or above
- Holder of Accreditation from relevant professional bodies or similar would be an advantage
- Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
- Minimum 12 years of cumulative experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of Drainage networks operation and maintenance and its components
- In depth knowledge of inspection of Drainage utilities and its components
- In depth knowledge Electrical systems, MCC, control panels and all electrical and instrumentation components
- Knowledge of Maximo EAMS, CRMS or equivalent system
- Knowledge of asset hierarchy, asset types and related asset attributes, for both above ground and below ground drainage assets desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and in particular Microsoft Excel 2010
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha