About this job
- Industry: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Salt Lake City
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is a pioneer and global leader in Brain Computer Interface (BCI) technologies with expertise in designing and developing innovative clinical devices with neural-to-digital applications. Position OverviewThis Electrical Engineer will develop prototype electronic designs for R&D, and support manufacturing with design of products, test equipment, quality control and troubleshooting. This technology will increase ease and accessibility for its users and most importantly, improve their quality of life.
• Developing new products from concept through released product stages, adhering to an FDA-regulated work environment• Designing and testing mixed-signal PCBs with wireless communication• Coordinating efforts between the company and senior R&D staff• Troubleshooting and problem solving
• Requires a B.S. in Electrical, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent• Requires 7+ years of experience as an industry electrical engineer• Analog/digital electronic design• 7+ years’ experience with FPGA design using Verilog
• Must be proficient with electronic testing equipment• Familiarity with multiple communication protocols such as SPI/I2C/PCI-e• Experience with microcontroller design using C/C++• Must be self-motivated
• Must have strong collaborations skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in an FDA-regulated environment• Experience designing medical devices for IEC 60601-1 Electrical Safety Standards• Experience with PCB CAD/CAE software• MS in Electrical, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Max Schumacher is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Minneapolis