About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Senior Cost Estimating Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Senior Cost Estimating Engineer to work for one of our industry leading global clients Location: Aberdeen
Start date: ASAPDuration: 12 Months
- Utilise cost methodologies and tools to produce cost estimates inclusive of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up scope and costs.
- Incorporate project complexity factors into project estimates and assemble key input data such as project objectives, scope and execution plan.
- Formulate methodologies for deriving quantities from design parameters.
- Perform scenario comparisons and sensitivity analysis across project concepts reflecting analysis of project risks.
- Support review and assurance of cost estimates. Lead peer assists and peer reviews utilising the Peer / Team Lead Estimate Review Checklist. Support ESARs as required.
- Benchmark against historical performance, industry norms and established KPIs Assess prospect scope and utilise the our clients standard tools and processes to deliver consistent conceptual estimates at Type 0/1.
What we Need to See From you:
- Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a cost estimator or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years industry experience including lead estimator positions.
- SPA Level 1 Estimating attained.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating principles, techniques and industry standard tools.
- Good understanding of all phases of the project delivery process.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester