About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Senior Cost Engineering
Our client, a high-profile global organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly Senior Cost Engineer within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
Contract Length: 1.5 years
What you Will be Doing:
- Maintaining Cost Monthly Report with Cost Summaries, Phasing profiles, Quarterly and Yearly performance with variance analysis
- Delivering forecasts to the Business finance analyst in accordance withrequirements to the meet the financial operating rhythm. Follow the cost calendar to ensure Delivery Team aligned.
- Rigorously maintain Change Control visibility ensuring approved, pending and potential changes are included in PIMS. Coordinating with the Contracts and Procurement team to assess the cost impact of all changes. Supportdevelopment of processes to improve understanding, workflows andresponsibilities.
- Fully understand the mapping of OCG hours from SAP to minimize unassignedcosts, and ensure all offshore hours reported correctly. Working closely withHook-up planners
What we Need to see From you:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience of Oil & Gas industry including Finance /Cost Engineering experience within Oil & Gas Projects.
• Economic, Engineering or other relevant educational background.
• Expertise with professional cost engineering tools and techniques.
• Beneficial to have prior Hook-up and Commissioning project experience.• Proficiency in oral and written English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester