Senior Contracts Administrator
Vacancy number • PUB406254
Brunel have partnered with a Tier 2 builder with a strong presence in the Gold Coast region.
They specialise in high-rise residential, industrial and commercial projects with values ranging from $5m - $200m+
- $170k - $200k + super p/a dependent on experience
- Opportunities to get exposure to a variety of high value projects
- Stability from a strong pipeline of works - a respected builder with a reputation for quality builds
- Clear career development paths with proven examples within the company.
About this role
- Negotiate and administer subcontractor agreements, ensuring compliance with project specifications and budgets.
- Review, analyze, and advise on contract terms and conditions, identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Monitor and track project expenditures and commitments to ensure cost control and accurate forecasting.
- Prepare and maintain all project-related documentation, including variations, claims, and project schedules.
- Manage the change order process and communicate changes to all relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the procurement team to ensure timely and cost-effective procurement of materials and services.
- Resolve disputes and issues with subcontractors and suppliers in a fair and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide mentoring for junior administration staff.
- Qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field (Highly Desirable).
- 5+ years of experience on commercial constructions projects $10m+.
- Clear understanding of and experience working with Australian Building Standards
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving abilities.
- Competitive salary in current market
- Opportunity to work on high value, quality projects
- Secure role within a growing company providing career development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Employee wellbeing programme
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406254