About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Senior Consolidation and Reporting Accountant
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Consolidation and Reporting Accountant to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
What Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Review of G&A, Allocable and Onshore Pool budgets;
- Consolidation of Budget and input into REP;
- Review of G&A, Allocable and Onshore Pool Forecasts;
- Consolidation of Forecasts and input into REP;
- Attend Forecast Review meetings;
- Prepare variance analysis;
- Review of G&A, Allocable and Onshore Pool Accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations;
- Reconciliation of actuals compared to those input by TUK Central Finance.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Strong accounting back-ground demonstrating sound understanding of accounting principles;
- Experience of dealing with business managers on finance issues;
- Technical skills as specified in qualification and experience;
- Able to meet strict deadlines;
- Attuned to working in a culture committed to continual improvement;
- Ability to communicate with staff and management.
This contract offers a competitive rate as well as a great benefits package which includes private healthcare, life insurance and access to a onsite gym plus many more great perks.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester