About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Scale Specialist - KSA
- Design laboratory test matrices and conduct laboratory studies for scale mitigation projects;
- Perform root-cause analysis of existing scale issues, and scaling risk assessments for new fields;
- Evaluate scale-control technologies including, chemical products such as scale inhibitors and scale dissolvers;
- Develop and optimize scale chemical-treatment programs and assist field trials of new scale control technologies;
- Provide cost-effective solutions to challenging scale issues for upstream and downstream operations.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical or other related Engineering discipline, a PhD degree is preferred;
- At least five years of industrial experience in production chemistry, with an emphasis on oilfield scale reduction/mitigation, and strong laboratory skills;
- Proven track record of research and technology development and deployment related to oilfield scale reduction;
- Demonstrated scientific/technical authority and broad technical recognition is preferred, preferably including serving on editorial boards of international journals and technical committees of industrial conferences and associations related to oilfield scale management;
- Strong record of publication and patents.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai