Vacancy number • PUB406503
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Specialist to join our client team located in Toronto, GTA, Ontario. This person will be working primarily on the Administration and Support aspects of Salesforce and a few other Cloud Applications. The responsibility includes working with the application users to resolve any issues, queries, and service requests. This is a permanent hiring with a hybrid work schedule.
About this role
- Day-to-day management of CRM (Salesforce.com/IQVIA OCE) and other Cloud Applications; including Incident, and problem resolution, daily processing, and data feed monitoring.
- Liaise with the Reporting & Analytics Team to meet any Reporting/Dashboard requirement from the Internal Team member or Leadership Team.
- Process workflow Management from workload assignment, Ticketing, and SLA Management.
- Provide Technical and Functional support on Salesforce [OCE-P, OCE-D] and other Cloud Applications.
- Work with IQVIA CSH and other relevant partners on various aspects of the product like the release, issues/bugs, enhancement, etc.
- Identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software, and hardware, and develop policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Review Application enhancements, Testing, approval, and implementation of System Changes.
- Work with compliance, as required, to provide support or implement specific tools to aid and assist preparation of all state/federal required reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Train and develop SOPs on the Salesforce and other Cloud Applications for other department members as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer applications.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Salesforce Certification/VEEVA/OCE Certifications.
- ITIL Certification.
- Able to work efficiently in a team-oriented setting; willing and open to contribute to the team in terms of leadership, adaptability, competence, and execution.
- Able to communicate in a clear and effective way both, verbally and in writing, using the appropriate communication techniques and tools.
- Innovative problem-solving skills – quickly identify potential solutions while considering possible impacts on other individuals and/or systems.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cristiano Forezli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406503