About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: NORTH YORK
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Sales Account Manager
We are currently hiring Sales Account Manager for our oil and gas client. This role will be responsible for selling the fuel product service offering into the Mining, Fleet, and Construction industries in Northern Ontario. You will grow and manage a designated territory, through a solution-based sales model. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
This position is based out of your home office preferably located in Northern Ontario but can also be located in the GTA. Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the potential for extended work hours based on business needs
- Develop and execute on sales plans and implement tactics to grow the portfolio and achieve key performance measures
- Generate new business by following the sales funnel process, including prospecting, qualifying leads, identifying customer needs, negotiating, and closing opportunities
- Maintain existing business with a high level of focus on strong customer relationships and service levels
- Develop positive collaborative relationships across the sales team and supporting functions
- Develop strong networks and expertise within the industry
- Follow disciplined sales management practices utilizing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- 5 - 10 years of commercial sales or account management experience with a post-secondary education
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Demonstrated familiarity with industries such as transportation, construction, mining, forestry, manufacturing, and/or a relevant field
- Negotiating skills to influence decisions while building positive relationships
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills and non-authoritative leadership skills
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto