About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Rotating Equipment Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensure mechanical engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any;
- Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Execution Team. Elevate issues to higher levels when necessary;
- Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering Support and other team members;
- Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations consistent with Company and Project’s objectives;
- Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks;
- Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the specification, design and procurement of piping items;
- Ensures compliance with COMPANY systems and processes including the Company Project Management System (COMPANYPMS) and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects;
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope, meeting Company standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders;
- Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to ensure completion of activities within schedule.
- 6 years’ experience in the area of specialization (Rotating Equipment, Package Equipment), within Oil and Gas industry, of which 3 years’ are in project management team role;
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Mechanical Engineering in the area of specialization.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha