About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Reservoir Engineer
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe;
- We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Responsible to follow-up reservoir monitoring actions. If necessary, propose corrective or additional actions to Qatar management;
- Participate to the definition of future infill wells and defends Group position in meetings with Company and other shareholders;
- Responsible for the collection, analysis and synthesis of the monitoring data acquired by the operating Companies;
- Propose/ create and maintain tools that ease the analysis and enhance the understanding of monitoring data;
- Responsible to follow-up well performance actions;
- Participate to the reservoir simulation studies;
- Generate production profiles for the affiliate and partners using reservoir simulator tool. Ensures consistency and explains the differences with the profiles previously delivered;
- Proposes actions in terms of synthesis / studies to Company Qatar management and carry out studies that will enhance teams understanding of the field under the supervision of senior reservoir engineer;
- Technical review of studies and operations proposed by operating companies and when adequate participate in such studies;
- Provide technical assistance to operating companies;
- Propose actions to optimize the production and drilling sequence to optimize production & profitability of the North Field assets;
- Help increasing the technical competences of the operating companies as well as Company by transfer of group know how and by organizing training courses / workshops for their engineers.
- Education: B.Sc. in Reservoir Engineering or equivalent; Masters of Science program with complementary training;
- Professional experience: 5-6 years in Reservoir engineering, work in integrated 2G&R teams, experience in carbonates preferred;
- Technical competencies: Good knowledge of reservoir monitoring. Basics in reservoir simulation competence: INTERSECT. Autonomy in the use of reservoir engineering software's – OFM, EMERAUDE, PIE, SAPHIR, PETEX suites is an advantage;
- Behavioral competencies: Autonomy to a certain extent. Ability to work in highly multicultural environment. Developed business & diplomatic “sense”;
- Other competencies: Fluency in English mandatory. Fluency in French and/or Arabic would be an advantage.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha