Vacancy number • PUB406437
- The role is to ensure that the Project maintains a high level of excellence in reporting at all levels and interfaces with both the Offshore and Projects for the overall reporting.
- Leads efforts to ensure the project reporting is executed in accordance with expectations. During Execution phase this role will liaise directly with the Business departments of both Offshore and Projects.
About this role
- Responsible for developing and preparing standard reporting tools for the weekly, monthly, and periodic reporting for the overall Offshore project and communicating highlights to Senior Management and Shareholders.
- Ensures the progress from the individual EPCI contractor’s is correctly input into reporting process; provides feedback to Offshore Projects Business teams in relation to any changes or updates to reporting requirements.
- Coordinates the Offshore project milestone inputs to WP&B in line with corporate requirements.
- Ensures all changes, modifications or alternative options are correctly captured in periodic reports.
- Responsible for highlighting issues apparent in the reports to Offshore Business Manager.
- Provides support to the Head of Reporting & Governance on reporting issues.
- Assists the specialist in the update of the overall Offshore Project risk registers and other reports.
- BA or BSc , professional qualification however any qualification, technical or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 8 (8) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement and construction. Worldwide experience with IOCs, Contractors and Vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore facilities.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Ideally strong skills in using MS PowerBI and Milestones.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 Sep 2026, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406437