About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Reliability Engineer (Electrical)
Brunel is sourcing an Electrical Reliability Engineer for one of our blue-chip mining clients to provide specialist technical support and long term reliability improvements by applying reliability engineering techniques, data analysis, improvement projects and defect elimination to the Fixed Plant Ore Processing Facility.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Data analysis and Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Specialist Electrical Engineering support
- Defect Elimination
- Ensure correct application of Health & Safety standards
- Monitor quality assurance of critical processes
- Achieve targets set for maintenance costs reduction
- Drive improvement plans
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering (essential)
- Reliability Engineering qualifications (highly regarded)
- Diesel power generation, HV & LV distribution, VSD and instrumentation maintenance experience.
- Proven experience with leading root cause analysis investigations
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and continual improvement focus
- Knowledge of relevant mines legislations and regulations
- Knowledge of CMMS systems (SAP preferred)
- Planning, organizational, scheduling and coordination skills
- $75 - 95 per hour + super (depending on experience)
- FIFO 8:6 ex-Perth only
- Initial 3-6 month contract with potential to extend based on performance
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging, flexible payroll options, discounted Gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented peoplewith opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilledroles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidateswith industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney,Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly globalnetwork spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginaland Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Danielle Collins is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth