Vacancy number • 5EEA42E87CA83300EFA28274AE8B9327
About this role
To act as a specialist recruiter for Brunel Singapore sourcing skilled and qualified candidates to work for clients across South East Asia. Professionally approach and communicate with contractors. Working with the clients interests in mind to maximise profit, increase market share and improve delivery results to further secure Brunel Energy Singapore as a market leader.
1. Administration and Database Management
- Post all received job requisition from clients in Recruitment Management system.
- Publication – post all jobs orders in corporate website and other relevant job portals.
- Update all necessary info eg. status, issue, news, projects, etc of clients and contractors in recruitment system.
- Source, match and create placement of candidates for client’s job requirement.
- Manage recruitment database.
- Conduct CV assessment to ensure quality candidates.
- Build candidate base. Contact candidates, check availability, location, salary expectation and other relevant information for the job.
- Deliver all normal role requirements within Clients required time frame unless negotiated otherwise.
- Arrange client’s interview.
- Conduct Job offer for every selected candidate.
- Meet all time frame requirements given by Business Manager.
3. Sales and Account management
- Increase Brunel’s exposure in the Conventional Energy Industry.
- Responsible for meeting client key deliverables and increasing market share with existing clients.
- Identify new opportunities in current clients and cross sell. Utilize reverse marketing tactics to ensure new opportunities.
- Maximize business opportunities within each client by introducing company specialists from all Brunel divisions/products: vendor inspection, drilling, subsea, commissioning offshore projects, onshore projects, training, etc.
4. Site Visit
- Set appointment with clients, discussing issues, concerns, and future manpowerrequirements/projects.
- Performs Business Development from time to time.
What We Expect of You
- Relevant experience in Recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and communication skills
- Organized, meticulous, and has a good sense of time management.
- Good knowledge PowerPoint and ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Independent and a team player
- High interpersonal skill with positive attitude and mindset
What We Can Offer You:
- Excellent corporate culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working with multinational and multicultural team
- Fun working environment
- Career development and opportunity
- Open and transparent communication
In Brunel, we have built a truly sustainable and durable business model: connecting specialists to exciting career opportunities, supporting the development of these careers, and offering fair and equal employment.
Brunel is a leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions throughout Asia and around the world. We excel at connecting specialist jobseekers with employment opportunities across conventional and renewable energy, life sciences, mining and manufacturing.
Our extensive network is comprised of 20 offices throughout Asia, including Brunel’s regional headquarters in Singapore and satellite offices across China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea and Taiwan + a further 100 locations worldwide.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization. While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years. At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: 5EEA42E87CA83300EFA28274AE8B9327