About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Quotation Specialist
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Quotation Specialist to work within one of their Project Teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Contract type: Permanent;
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:• Managing all aspects of the quotation and contract review processes including:;• Managing all aspects of the quotation and contract review processes;• Compiling quotations in accordance with customer & our clients requirements ranging from full tender packages to basic spares quotes and preparation of variation orders within existing projects;• Liaison with internal teams and global vendors to create cost structure and close interaction with Sales to compile pricing matrices;
• Discuss and agree proposed execution strategy based on availability of parts and manufacturing site schedules;• Arrange and lead kick off and bid review meetings with all necessary stakeholders and ability to present a tender summary to gain approval for submission;• Required to act as a point of contact for the customer;• Review of Purchase Orders awarded against quotations.
You are Right for This Role if:•Proactively works to be knowledgeable in Microsoft 365 Applications;•HNC Qualification or higher preferred, alternative consideration of prior experience;•Experience of Tender / Quote compilation (preferred);
•Experience within the oil and gas sector (preferred).
This role offers a great benefits package which includes life insurance, private healthcare, an onsite gym and a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester