About this job
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Safety
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Quality Assurance Coordinator
We are currently hiring a Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator for our client, a global pharmaceutical company known for its global contribution in providing potentially life-changing treatments and the protection of life-saving vaccines to millions of people.
The primary function of the QA coordinator is to provide administrative support and contribute to maintaining a high-quality standard for the company document management system.
- SOP updates
- Planning and coordinating daily, weekly, and monthly release activities as well as other compliance related activities
- Training Management
- Collect all required documentation necessary for product release
- Support processing product technical complaints of marketed and non-marketed products including complaint sample management
- Approve artworks for printed packaging components
- Track, request, and compile documentation for the compliance status of all foreign sites, to allow the importation of products in Canada via valid Establishment License
- Coordinate specifications and methods updates
- Perform other Quality Systems activities such as reporting of quality metrics, trend reporting
- Digitalization of quality documents
- Support license management
- Other QA duties as assigned
- University degree in Business Administration with major in Business Management, B.Sc. in Chemistry, Biology, or related sciences
- 1 to 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMPs and Health Canada regulations regarding drugs, natural health products and cosmetics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Good Documentation Practices
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Must be able to understand and utilize complaint database software and reporting tools including SAP, MS Office, Adobe Suite
- Project management, time management, and customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills-must be proactive, personable, flexible, team-oriented
- Ability to operate in a constantly changing environment
- French – Excellent knowledge
- English – Reading, writing and oral-beginner/basic knowledge
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto