About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: QHSE Management System Analyst – Supply Chain
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
· Permit to Work· Review and implementations of COMPANY’s permit requirements for materials warehouse, ensureto provide appropriate qualifications training for all work permit applicants.· Incident Investigation & Reporting.o Incidents/Near miss /Unsafe acts/conditions reporting.o Investigations and coordination with VP &BC focal points.o Safety alert /lesson learnt· HSE Objectives-PM’s Departmento Acts as focal point for department SMART objectives, assist to management, reviewand set the achievable target and get department management approval.o Acts and monitoringo Periodic submission to VP for BC.· HSE performance reportingo Preparing the PM Departments HSE reports, review of contractors HSE reports andsubmission to VP.· HSE Inspectionso PM’s materials warehouse & office inspections for all locations i.e Dukhan, Mesaieed & RLC etc.o Participations in operations site HSE inspections.o Reports preparations, tracking & follow-up for closures.· Management HSE Touro Planning and organising department HSE tours.o Records, track and closeout.· Department Risk register preparations, review and updateso Department Risk Registero Contractors HSE Risk Registerso Periodic submission to VP focal point· Legal Obligations Registers (LORs) preparations, review and updateso Department LORo Contractors LORso Periodic submission to VP focal point· Department Trainingso Preparations of department training matrix and periodic review for new requirements.o Training to new employees.o New 9 Life-Saving ruleso Procedure roll out awareness training
o Periodic craft specific training· Emergency preparednesso Review of emergency preparedness plano Preparations of mock drillso Organise and conducting of mock drill· Third Party Training & Competence Assuranceo Third party training.o Competency review and records.o Review of training matrix for Contractors.· HSE Meetingso Conducting departments HSE meeting for all level of staff employeeso Participating VP & BCo Participations in contractors HSE meeting· Chemical Handling, Storage & Transportationso Inspection of chemical storage & handling facilities, implementing safe measures for chemical transportations.o Implement MSDS and safe work process & procedures at warehouse, COSHH training.· Transportations & Storage construction materialso Implementing safe measures for during lifting for storage & transportations of materials.o Implementing company approved plan for all heavy lifts
- Bachelor’s Degree in
engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety or equivalent from recognized body & NEBOSH Certificate.
- 12-14 years of experience in in supply chain/ warehouse/ material handling including Oil &Gas sector.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha