About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: QA/QC Auditor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Create and Maintain D&W Audit Program (Offshore & Onshore) – System, Process & Product
- Generate, Maintain & Communicate Audit Plans, Audit Reports, Audit Tracker Action List, Monitor and Analyze Audit Value Addition
- Develop Flowcharts and other Process Related Diagram for Visual Representation to Team Members on Regular Basis
- Support and Engage in Contract Management Activities (SQM, Audit Action Closure and Presentations, Quantitative Analysis of QC value addition)
- Daily Compilation of TPI QC Observations & QC Tracker
- Daily Update of QC Dashboard
- Weekly Review and Update of QC Observation Negative Trends
- Generate & Maintain Regular Update of QC Inspection Checklist
- Support Drilling, Well Completions and Well Intervention QC Inspection activities.
- Support the Non-conformance follow up, Carrying Out Root Cause Analysis, Failure Investigations etc.
- Review Contractor Quality Plans and Provide Inputs for a Robust Quality Management Activity
- Visit Contractors Facility on Regular Basis to ensure Audit Action Items Closure overseeing for all QC/Inspection related activities.
- Performing Audits at Contractors, Suppliers and Manufacturing facilities.
- Conducting - Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Compiling Lessons Learned and providing Inputs for Corrective/Preventive actions.
- Support in Defining Quality and Inspection requirements for pre-qualification, tenders and contracts
- Participate actively in the achievement of the D&W Method department objectives with the intend to improve performance, knowledge sharing, compliance and quality, from manufacturing and engineering until operation and well hand-over.
- Proven quality assurance, quality control, audit and inspection skills, with ability to focus on details and ability to problem solve
- Good understanding of Rig Operations, Well Design and Equipment, Directional Drilling, Completions, Interventions, Maintenance and Supply chain
- Good Team player with good communication skills. Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Professional (Advanced) in Soft Skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) , MS VISIO
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Specialization Certifications from ASQ or Equivalent in Quality Engineering, Auditing
- IRCA or Equivalent QMS Lead Auditor Certification – ISO 9001, ISO 29001
- NDT Certification – ASNT / PCN (UT, MT, PT, RT)
- Certification for Rig Inspection Activities
- At least 10 years of O&G Drilling & Wells Industry experience including Inspection of BHA & other Downhole Equipment, Tubular Handling Equipment, Wellhead and Xmas Trees, Completion/Slickline/Coiled Tubing Jobs of which at least 5 years as a Quality Engineering Specialist
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha