Vacancy number • PUB406402
Brunel International is looking for an experienced Proposal Engineer to join our Client's teams. Reporting directly to the Section Lead and LAE (Lead Assigned Engineer, Senior Proposal Engineer), the role involves coordinating and developing engineering proposal activities and deliverables.
About this role
- The Proposal Engineer will be responsible for supporting the development of winning strategies and tactics for engineering proposals, coordinating and monitoring engineering proposal activities, preparing deliverables in collaboration with the Lead Engineer, following up on regulatory issues affecting engineering proposal works, assisting LAE in allocating necessary resources for proposal work, coordinating with Engineering Section Leads to confirm the readiness of engineering tools and software, facilitating the review and improvement of work systems and processes for productivity and competitiveness, introducing new technology/methods, raising professional standards, and acquiring better equipment;
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for reviewing, updating, and enhancing engineering proposal practices.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor or Master of Engineering;
- Certification(s): Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred;
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 10 years of working experience in the Oil and Gas or FPSO sector, with a preference for project engineer and lead engineer experience;
- Language(s) and Software: Proficiency in English (oral and written), MS Outlook, Team, and MS Office skills;
- Key Behaviors: Act as a change agent with strong credibility and working relationships across all disciplines; dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications & experience as well as other benefits such as medical insurance coverage & career development opportunities.
Brunel International is a leading global provider of innovative engineering solutions that help our clients to achieve their business objectives faster & more efficiently than ever before. We are committed to delivering quality solutions that meet our clients’ needs & exceed their expectations while providing an excellent customer service experience every time.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Reza Johannes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406402