About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Indonesia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Projects Readiness Manager
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Projects Readiness Manager for a long-term contract position with our client who is a leading mining and metals company. This contract position will work on-site in Grasberg, Indonesia on a rotational basis.
The Project Readiness Manager (PRM) shall be accountable for the Readiness function on the Projects being executed at the Grasberg site in Indonesia.
- Responsible for working with the Corporate Operational Readiness team and relevant project teams to define and plan the required work and be responsible for the implementation of the plans to position the project to quickly achieve successful and stable operations.
- Requires coordination across multiple functional groups both within the project and across the company.
- Execute the operational readiness plans and ensure integration of Operational and Maintenance staff onto project commissioning teams and their ultimate transition to lead their functional roles at the operational facility.
- Remains at the project site/operation until stable business and process operation has been reached.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline or related scientific field and eight (8) years related experience and familiarity with processes, systems, and terminology in project management, engineering, operations, maintenance and construction; OR
- High School Diploma and thirteen (13) years related experience and familiarity with processes, systems, and terminology in project management, engineering, operations, maintenance and construction
- Multidisciplinary experience with solid understanding of operations and maintenance functions.
- Experience with setting up business systems for Greenfield operations
- Experience with design and construction of large capital projects
- Smelter, Refinery, Acid plant or experience in similar industries
The client offers a daily rate.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is a global leader in the mining and metals industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Madison Ringlein is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston