About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Quality Manager
- Assigns and monitors the overall QC functions, ensuring daily work activities are carried out within project time frames and according to set standards;
- Reviews and follows-up non-conformance identified during inspection;
- Establishes and implements QC project records requirements to ensure all activities are accurately and comprehensively recorded and readily retrievable;
- Monitors usage and levels of consumables held and initiates replenishment action to ensure readily available supplies.
- B.Sc. in engineering from an internationally recognized institution, preferably in the mechanical or metallurgy fields;
- 12 years experience with 10 years minimum in the relevant discipline QC field;
- Proven supervisory experience and management potential;
- Organizational awareness;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with highly developed report writing ability;
- Current knowledge of international codes and standards.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai