Vacancy number • PUB406559
Their core values of teamwork, integrity, leadership, and excellence drive their commitment to creating enduring relationships with clients and stakeholders. They are specialists in the type of projects that they deliver with a long-standing base of loyal clients.
About this role
Due to an increase in project work, the team are looking for a new Project Manager to deliver commercial New build and Fit out works across Brisbane valued up to $30m.
The initial project will depend on the location of the successful candidate with resources utilised to ensure minimal travel where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related degree.
- 3+ years of construction Project Management experience.
- Exposure to commercial New build and Refurbishment projects, with a value of $5M+.
- The ability to manage and mentor in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Excels at organisation, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
- A good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health requirements and a proactive approach to safety.
- $180k - $200k p/a dependent on experience.
- Not just a number - smaller QLD team so you can stand out yet still have space to grow within a stable national company.
- Profit share and bonus schemes.
- Firm belief in employing from within and investing into their staff with above average employee tenure.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406559