Vacancy number • PUB406363
Brunel are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our clients team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the pump industry and be ready to step up into a project manager role. You will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients.
About this role
- Oversee, organise, liaise, and report on the progress of the project to various department managers, salespersons, stakeholders, and clients.
- Coordinate documentation including Quality Assurance (QA), Manufacturers' Data Report (MDR),
- Inspection & Test Plans (ITP), and manuals.
- Coordinate drawings including mechanical, electrical, and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Ensuring quality processes and procedures are compliant and that work outputs are efficient, accurate and prompt.
- Complete work orders accurately and in a timely manner whilst following set processes and procedures.
- Observe budget restraints for projects and create purchase orders.
- Experience/involvement in managing projects.
- Exposure to mine site installation works.
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing/construction industry.
- Track record of ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget, with the project scope controlled.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to successfully communicate and liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to think outside the box and be proactive in troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing environments.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to use initiative and priorities effectively.
- Understanding and imparting technical information.
- Able to read and interpret drawings, including P&ID’s.
- Previous experience in the mining & dewatering industry - Desired
- Previous experience in the manufacturing, and construction industry - Desired
- Previous experience with document control management - Desired
- Work across a wide range of exciting projects.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative, and forward-thinking environment.
- Complimentary on-site car parking and complimentary Friday luncheon and daily morning tea.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Uniforms provided.
- Annual Flu Vaccinations.
- Partnership with Employment Hero.
- Kudos recognition, work milestones rewards & birthday incentives.
- Company Performance Bonus's
- Project Incentive Bonus's
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406363