Vacancy number • PUB406258
About this role
• Oversight and coordination of full major project scopes of work, tendering, execution, and final completion.
• Make sure to comply with Client QAQC standards and Company policies, plans, and protocols.
• Develop and manage project schedules within timelines and budgets.
• Collaborate closely with clients, management, and project team members.
• Keep track of project advancement and performance, maintaining records and providing regular reports.
• Supervise the implementation of site projects, provide HSE support, manage QAQC processes, and oversee project completion.
• Bulk earthworks and road construction projects.
• 14:7 Roster
- Must have experience in bulk earthworks and road infrastructure works
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience delivering projects within the resources sector, preferably in civils & Infrastructure.
- Desired to hold civil engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
- Proven experience in effective HSQE management
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406258