About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Manager
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.Our client is a leading contractor in the resources space. They are now seeking Project Manager to join their team based in the Pilbara or Perth with ad-hoc site visits. The company is offering an attractive salary package and great development opportunities
• Oversight and coordination of full major project scopes of work, tendering, execution, and final completion.
• Make sure to comply with Client QAQC standards and Company policies, plans, and protocols.
• Develop and manage project schedules within timelines and budgets.
• Collaborate closely with clients, management, and project team members.
• Keep track of project advancement and performance, maintaining records and providing regular reports.
• Supervise the implementation of site projects, provide HSE support, manage QAQC processes, and oversee project completion.
• Fleet Replacement Fixed Plant and NPI Upgrades project
• 14:7 or potentially 8:6
- Must have experience in a Senior Leadership or Management role with in the resources sector of WA.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience delivering projects within the resources sector , preferably in civils & Infrastructure.
- Desired to hold engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary scope - SMP, Civil, and E&I.
- Extensive experience full life cycle of project delivery.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth