About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Lake Mary
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Project Manager
Brunel is working with a engineering, architecture and construction company, looking to hire a Project Manager in Lake Mary, FL for a contract opportunity within the possibility of extension.
The Project Manager will lead and motivate a team of managers and other staff in the day-to-day management of project safety, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, subcontractors, suppliers, proposals, estimates, documentation turnover, client relations/management, field staff and other duties required to execute Engineer Procure Construct (EPC), Construction Management, Construction, and Program Management projects. The Project Manager oversees Transmission Line or Substation (34.5kV to 500kV) projects from inception to completion and may perform the role of EPC Project Manager or Program Manager, as well as support and provide guidance to others performing these roles as required by the specific project. Responsible for overall project execution and successful completion of projects on time and within budget. Adhere to Burns & McDonnell’s safety programs, training, and policies, as well as promote and manage the Safety & Health performance of project team members and subcontractors.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Program Management or a related field.0
• Additional applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• A minimum of 15 years relevant project management experience in the construction industry.
• Capable of executing projects and achieving company certification as an EPC Project Manager and/or Program Manager.
• Ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead and manage.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
• Strong experience with document control, scheduling, cost control and project management software is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Multiple years of experience on construction project sites or executing program management inthe industries of energy ortransmission & distribution is preferred.
• A basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is required.
• Must be able to meet the company's driving requirements.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 45 year, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eliza Silva is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston