About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: South West England
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Project Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting permanent position open up in Portsmouth for a highly skilled Project Manager to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Ensure adherence to our clients QHSES standards and policies;
- Deliver projects to clients (both internal and external) within budget and on time;
- Providing regular updates to management on the project health;
- Managing project risks and opportunities;
- Interfacing with the client and providing project updates;
- Liaising with engineering function on project design activities;
- Support Sales team in tendering activity when required;
- Support QHSES teams to follow and improve processes and procedures;
- Support in recruitment process.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Skills - 5-8yrs. experience in executing and managing projects / large work packages with a client facing role;
- Competent in Microsoft packages such as Project, Word, Excel;
- Experience leading multidiscipline and multinational teams;
- Experience in managing subcontractors /suppliers.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester