About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: East Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 45
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Manager Decarbonisation Site Infrastructure
- Project Manager /Decarbonisation on Major Client site infrastructure
- M-F | 45 hour week | 5:2
- Ad-Hoc Site Visits
- Help Achieve Net-Zero Emissions
Brunel Energy presents a key Project Management position with a global mining Corp, based in PERTH City, WA.
As Project Manager you will assume overall responsibilities for safe, commercially viable and on-time delivery, ensure the Delivery and Management of Electrical Projects. Site Distribution of power infrastructure. This is a 12 month contract role with potential to transition into a full-time permanent position. You will be contributing to helping the Client Achieve a NET-ZERO Emission target.
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Extensive experience including delivery of medium to large, Complex and Multi discipline Projects
- Tertiary Qualifications in engineering /Industry experience
- Prior experience in Project budgeting and cost control & monthly forecasting
- Great Problem Solver.
- Demonstrate Experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge decision making. Perth City Location
- Monday to Friday: Only AdHoc travel to site
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Dedicated Brunel Consultant
- Long term contract with very strong probability of conversion to permanent employment
- Highly competitive rates for residential role
- 9 hour days
- 10.5% Superannuation paid on all hours
- World first technologies being applied, and major investments made across the business
- Commitment to sustainability road map and carbon neutral emissions
- Recognized Employer of Choice for Diversity & Inclusion
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basisBrunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jacinta Scanlon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth