About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Engineering Manager
- Coordination of engineering disciplines and other departments for a project.
- Liaison with/reporting to PM/PD/ED
- Schedule and Budget for project
- Approval of engineering document for project
- Engineering deliverable register
- Project engineering quality plan
- Technical assistance and support during project
- Completion of as-built documents
- Technical liaison with Clients, Subcontractors and Vendors
- Engineering Progress Monitoring, Identification of Shortfalls & Implementation of Recovery Plans
- Contribute to review and updating of departmental and project procedures
- Implementation of Management of Change Process
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
- B.Sc. in Engineering.
- 10 years engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Proven project engineering management track record.
- Organizational awareness.
- Well-developed planning and organizing skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Thorough understanding of interdisciplinary interfaces.
- Knowledge of engineering software.
- Fully familiar with engineering processes of various disciplines and sequencing of workflow.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- High level of communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Presentation Skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai