About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Engineering & Development Manager
A brand-new shiny role with a Global powerhouse – this one packs a punch!
This role puts you up front and centre as the globe moves towards a smarter energy efficient economy.
With a leading brand name on your badge, you will steer the management of all technical and development aspects of an enviable energy infrastructure portfolio whilst growing the greenfield pastures.
You would be a critical team member of a great crew (I have a personal soft spot for this client, just good people doing good things) and are joining at such a powerful time.
Does this sound like you? If so, the stage is yours…
The check list:
- University degree in Engineering, preferably majoring in Electrical Engineering
- You know your game, a minimum of 10years exposure to complex energy projects
- Previous experience in FEED studies and value engineering processes
- Experience in managing the preparation of Owners Requirements within an ECI, D&C or EPC contracts
- Knowledge and experience of the National Electricity Market and the electricity sector
- Experience in Grid Scale Battery Energy Storage Solutions is the winning ticket
- Your network supports the early selection and contracting of Battery ESS suppliers, equipment providers, and EPC firms in line with project scope, schedule, and cost targets
- A natural risk management mindset enabling you to collaborate and uncover and mitigate real estate, permitting, interconnection, finance, and EPC risks for a portfolio of projects
- You have strong commercial acumen and can provide input to the preparation of CAPEX and OPEX estimates
I have more to share but if this sounds like you, let’s talk…
This is a brilliant role with a superb employer. If I have got your attention and you would like to know more, please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Australia with potential occasional travel.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth