About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 42
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Engineer
Brunel are seeking an experienced Project Engineer. This role is based in Milton, Brisbane QLD with site travel (non-rotational). This is a 12-month contract opportunity commencing as soon as possible. Attractive salary package will be on offer given the current market with an opportunity to work for an international Mining Operator. Monday to Friday roster working a circa 42-hour week.
Major Responsibility areas of the Project Engineer:
- Coordinate and oversee the engineering design of the TSF infrastructure project with the appointed EPCM
- Measure, monitor, and manage update of TSF infrastructure project progress and advise corrective action as required
- Monitor the compliance of the project to ensure that industry codes and practices are adhered to, quality assurance policies are followed, and performance standards are met
- Attend site in PNG as required
- Deliver timely, accurate and appropriate project reporting
- Assist with other projects as requested
- Must have Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil
- Minimum 5 years project engineering in a mining environment background
- Must have knowledge of pumping systems design and construction
Personal Attributes & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of initiative
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent IT skills
- High level organisational skill
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia without restriction.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wilfred Kochannek is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane