About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Project Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Project Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Scopes that are typically highly complex, business critical and with varying monitory values but ranging up to £3 million/annum;
- Responsible for visible leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero, timing, budget and quality standard;
- Report / Intervene any unsafe behavior or unsafe operating condition observed while working in the plant/construction site(s);
- Responsible for compliance to ORS, PMF and to drive the 8 project principles;
- Responsible to the Facility Project Manager for the delivery of the opportunity in a safe manner to the approved cost, schedule and quality standards.
You are Right for This Role if:
- 5-15 years of project experience;
- Minimum of 5 Years Project Experience;
- Track record Close out and Handover experience is essential;
- Track record of responsibility of driving a project post DG3-Define through Execute.
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester