About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Northern Territory
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
About this role: Project Engineer / Planner
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is presently seeking a skilled Project Engineer/Planner in Facilities Maintenance in Darwin - for a 12-month contract. Please note that interested candidates MUST be residents of Darwin, Northern Territory.
- Stakeholder engagement and scope definition
- Drafting scopes of work and seeking internal endorsements
- Sourcing engineering, material supply and execution estimates
- Drafting proposals and internal requests for budget
- Planning work in SAP
- Ensuring cost time resource estimates are requested, reviewed and revised as required
- Processing purchase requisitions and orders
- Liaising with Scheduling Team to schedule work; briefing the Execution Team for implementation of scope.
- Monitoring / reporting on cost and schedule.
- Highlighting risks early and escalate for resolution as required.
- Ensure quality expectations are maintained.
- Review contractor claims and challenge where required
- Ensure ITP are received, accepted and uploaded in SAP
- Ensure CTRs/ POs are reconciled and all other project activities are completed / closed out in a timely manner
- Trade Certificate or Engineering qualification
- Project Management qualification
- Leadership qualification
- Previous Oil & Gas industry experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills in fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Leadership skills
- 12-month contract opportunity – to commence soon!
- Great opportunity for local Darwin candidates!
- Excellent negotiable hourly rate!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth