About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Project Engineer - Opportunity Shaping
On behalf of our client, a world leading integrated energy company, we are currently seeking for a Project Engineer to work within the Technical Projects Team and across all assets.
The Project Engineer is expected to participate in Decision Review Board meetings and will have exposure to appropriate Technical Projects Toolkit, Project Management System, Facility Design and Construction.
- Accountable for development of the Technical Opportunities, CPMS Phase 1 (identify) and Phase 2 (select).
- Prepare projects for handover at Phase 2 gate for predictable execution
- Working across all assets; Gorgon, Wheatstone Downstream and Upstream
- Collaborate with Systems and Frontline engineers and cross functional with Operations & Maintenance teams to frame and develop technical opportunities.
- Develop and present Decision Support Package to Asset Decision Review Board
- Experience in Project Engineering.
- Exposure to engineering at complex processing facility.
- Ideally process or mechanical engineering background.
- Experience in research and development is also welcome, aptitude to organise, prioritise & deliver enterprise driven processes, familiarity with Agile process
- Perth based
- Contract duration 1st March - 31st December 2023
- Work within the Technical Projects Team across all assets
- Flexible arrangements
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth