About this job
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Area of expertise: Engineering & IT
- Location: Broadmeadows
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Engineer - HVAC
Brunel is partnering with a large pharmaceutical and manufacturing company who are seeking a skilled and experienced Project Engineer - Construction/HVAC, to join their team in Broadmeadows, Melbourne.
Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to play a pivotal role in their dynamic team, focusing on Construction and HVAC-related deliverables at their Broadmeadows site. As a key leader and contributor, you will be instrumental in ensuring the successful completion of project milestones within budget and timelines, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to manage facility and equipment design, construction, qualification/validation, and licensure for future business operations.
- Support project tasks across all phases (Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, and Qualification).
- Support aspects of construction and HVAC works on the project at the Broadmeadows site.
- Oversee equipment Design Qualification, Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs), on-site installation, Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), commissioning, and facilities qualification.
- Drive value engineering initiatives and maintain strategic engagement across local and global business groups.
- Ensure a safe and secure workplace for project personnel and facility users.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering.
- Strong HVAC experience.
- Proven experience in commissioning and qualification.
- Proficiency in generating commissioning and qualification documents.
- Knowledge of change control processes.
- Hands-on approach to project execution.
- Ideal candidate possesses a Pharma or petrochemical background.
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering or project management experience.
- Work with a global industry leader
- 6 month project with the potential to extend
- Monday - Friday
- $58 - $60 p/h plus super depending on experience
- Broadmeadows Location
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane