About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Project Controls Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Project Controls Manager to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Paris, France
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Develop and support negotiation of contract exhibits for cost, schedule, milestone payments, progress payments, earned value measurement, change orders, and unit rates;
- Lead effort to determine schedule interfaces between multiple contractors and resolve schedule conflicts;
- Plan activities of the Project Controls Team to create and implement the appropriate work processes, practices, and procedures;
- Participate in the establish risk management protocols, procedures, and reports required for risk assessment and assess risk occurrence as it pertains to probability, budget and schedule impacts;
- Establish reporting criteria, content and format for monthly project status reports Prepare monthly reports;
- Provide reports and analysis to internal and external customers on an as needed basis;
- Provide leadership for package document control team and activities.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Engineer/Bachelor degree in Business management or similar;
- Minimum Experience: 10+ years of experience in major oil and gas project cost control;
- Major Oil and Gas project developments knowledge and experience, with Partner and Government reporting interfaces;
- Requires team spirit with ability to work closely with various stakeholders (international teams, vendors & subcontractors, affiliates, HQ, etc.);
- Experienced with cost engineering principles and methods including budgeting and forecasting, change management, management systems/procedures, Cost and Work Breakdown Structures, Earned Value Systems and contingency management;
- Experienced with schedule and planning principles and methods including budgeting and forecasting, change management, management systems/procedures, Work Breakdown Structures, Earned Value Systems and contingency management;
- Budget and Cost Control tools : SAP (UNISOL), U-Cost, Excel, Power BI;
- Planning and Scheduling tools: Primavera P6, Acumen Fuse, Microsoft Project, Milestones Pro, Excel;
- Language Requirements: Fluent English required.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester