About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Control Manager -Yard
- Capable to direct and co-ordinate multi-discipline project activities which cover Engineering, Procurement, Onshore Fabrication, Offshore Installation, Hook-up, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning;
- Command of the English language both spoken and written is essential. Other languages are an advantage. Must have good contractual experience and capable of representing the Company in all aspects relating to the Project.
- B. Sc. Mechanical or other Engineering Degree from a recognized University;
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in Construction of Offshore Oil & Gas Facilities, "Topsides, Jackets and Submarine Pipelines and Cables".
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai