About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project Control Manager
- Lead, manage, supervise, guide and follow-up a team of Planning engineers (In-house & JV, if applicable) to achieve the set Project/Company targets and goals.;
- Set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Check and review all Project Planning, monitoring and production control deliverables and ensure timely issuance including neatness and clarity;
- Liaison/ communication with all concerned to ensure adequate Project control services and optimum results (Client, JV, Sub-contractors, PMT, Finance, Planning team, Operating centers, QSs, etc.;
- Analyze project planning performance, address concerns and recommend corrective measures;
- Provide support and technical Advice to Senior Planning Engineers and Planning Engineers in meeting their objectives;
- Motivate and develop planning staff;
- Conduct periodic meetings/ presentations with operating centers and assess project performance;
- Encourage planning/ Cost Control consciousness and awareness;
- Ensure proper implementation and utilization of Planning systems / software in line with PCS procedure. Participate in the enhancement process of planning systems;
- Resume the duty of lead Pl. Engineer during his absence and as required;
- Compliance in accordance with PCS procedures and HSE Standard.
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent;
- 15 years of professional experience in Project planning, controlling, monitoring and production control;
- Excellent knowledge & exposure on planning techniques and planning software;
- High level skills in communication, planning & organization, follow up, problem solving, know how, teamwork, cost analysis, initiatives & creativity, supervision, administrative and management skills;
- Good personality & character;
- Fluent in written and spoken English including technical writing;
- Computer literate with familiarity of major software’s related to data handling and Planning systems;
- Contractual, commercial and cost control awareness and knowledge;
- Offshore/onshore oil & gas EPC contracting industry awareness and knowledge.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai