About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Phoenix
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Project Assistant
Brunel is working with a major EPC company, looking to hire a Project Assistant in Phoenix, AZ for a 6-month contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent employee.
- Keep and maintain project files.
- Maintain project e-mail box.
- Document control.
- Log, track, and follow up on project documents including correspondence, Requests for Information (RFI's), submittals and shop drawings, etc. and produce monthly progress reports.
- Coordinate and collaborate on scheduling and assembly of design submittal documents with CWP, drafting, reprographics, mail services for issuing to client.
- Coordinate and collaborate on receipt, technical and administrative processing, tracking and return of contractor submittals with project team members including internal project manager and team members and external suppliers and clients.
- Learn, adapt and train others on use of tracking tools to be responsive to client's needs and expectations.
- Facilitate responses to questions regarding projects and research information.
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including emails and faxes.
- Organize and maintain filing system.
- Coordinate with internal support departments.
- Project assistance for managers.
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects.
- Complete weekly time cards.
- Make copies of printed material.
Additional duties as assigned by supervisor to assist in the overall success of the group and company.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of office/clerical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 45 year, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sandy Chagas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro