About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Support & Service Desk
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Project Advisor - Mining Technology
Are you passionate about advancing the mining industry through cutting-edge technology implementations? Do you possess a commitment to safety, a knack for problem-solving, and a drive to make a difference in the field of mining technology? If so, we invite you to explore a dynamic opportunity as a FIFO Project Advisor for Mining Technology.
As a Project Advisor - Mining Technology, you'll be at the forefront of revolutionizing mining operations. You will work site-based on an 8:6 FIFO roster. This is a position for 12 months with a strong possibility for extension.
In the first few weeks, you will be trained by the senior Advisors for this position. You will be responsible for the safe delivery and implementation of new technology installations for our client. You will assist with safety management and scheduling onsite with the deployment of new technology. With your excellent communication and stakeholder management skills you will work with the stakeholders onsite for successful deployment of technologies.
- You deliver input in implementations and roll-outs of new mining technology.
- Manage your stakeholders to ensure project delivery on site.
- Safety Management.
- Coordination of activities involved in the implementation or roll-out.
- Planning and scheduling of Technology plans.
To be successful in this position, it's important that you have at least two years of experience in the mining industry and have experience with Health & Safety on site. Next to that, we are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills;
- Interest in Technology Projects;
- Able to work independently
- Experience delivering operational projects;
- Experience with Autonomous applications
- Mining production exposure with trucks, drills or dozers
- Good IT Skills and understanding of Microsoft.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
You will work at one of the biggest mining companies of the world. You will work on new technologies and innovation used on the minesites.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rob van den Putte is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rob van den Putte
Brunel Energy Australia ICT