About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: West Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Project Administrators – Mining – Perth Based
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Project Administrator to join the team in West Perth. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to project managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that project deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Provide administrative support to project managers and other stakeholders, including scheduling meetings, organizing project files, & tracking project progress
- Assist with project planning and budgeting, including tracking expenses & preparing reports
- Communicate with clients and vendors to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Support project documentation, including contracts and proposals
- Prepare project status reports for project managers and stakeholders
- Coordinate and schedule project team meetings, including preparing agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Ensure project documentation and deliverables are properly stored and maintained
- Assist with project closeout, including archiving project documentation and ensuring project completion is properly documented
- Be available and willing to assist with general office duties, including dishwashing roster, and setting up and packing down of boardroom, etc.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively as part of a team.
- Previous mine project experience highly regarded.
- Police clearance within 12 months or willingness to obtain.
- Negotiable hourly rate
- 6 month contract with opportunity for permanent FT
- Monday-Friday, 40 hour weeks
- Perth based
- Weekly pay
- Access to Brunel Employee Benefits
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jasmine Wille is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth