About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Project Administrator
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, Brunel has a brilliant contract opportunity for a skilled Project Administrator to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!
Guideline to responsibilities will include:
- Calendar / diary management
- Scheduling of meetings (including agenda preparation)
- Meeting minutes / coordination of follow up of actions
- Organise travel arrangements
- Management of new starter coordination and mobilisation
- SharePoint maintenance
- Document control and management
- General administrative assistance as required
- Previous Project Administrator experience in a similar role
- Professional approach to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work autonomously, use initiative, be proactive and be able to prioritise conflicting work loads
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Confident verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be able to bring a flexible mindset
- Team oriented and willingness to help other
- Excellent opportunity to expand your career!
- Attractive negotiable pay rates!
- To commence as soon as possible
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth