About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Project Management, Consultancy & Auditing
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Program Manager
Brunel is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager in HSES and Risk Business Areas to join our mining client for at least 12 months. We are looking for someone who has experience in assisting with establishing a Complex project, Program of Work maintaining and managing project outcomes with excellent communications skills and drive to succeed.
The Senior Project Manager focused on Transformation in HSES and Risk Business Areas will be responsible for influencing and developing the project scopes strategically by understanding the project business drivers and integrating these into a meaningful plan. The successful candidate will also be required to maintain continuous alignment of project scopes with business objectives; and making recommendations to modify the projects to enhance effectiveness in achieving business results and strategic intent.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Successful delivery of the whole of the proposed change which requires effective co-ordination of the project and management of inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising
- Co-ordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realisation of projected benefits.
- Overall integrity and coherence of the project
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Establishing the project's governance arrangements to align with other HSES Program standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver the assigned projects
- Understand the business environment, stakeholder expectations and manages the change efficiently
- Project coordination including the organization of project meetings, facilitate project planning meetings and undertake presentations
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects within budget, this also includes understanding/managing the interdependencies with other projects and ensuring outcomes are aligned with the fix the basic program/program governance arrangements
This exciting and challenging opportunity within a Global Mining Organization. Opportunity for at least 12 months with a strong possibility for extension.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel International is one of the world’s leading engineering services companies providing specialist engineering services across multiple industries worldwide including oil & gas, power generation, infrastructure development etc. We are committed towards providing exceptional service excellence through innovation while building long term relationships with our clients by delivering quality solutions that exceed their expectations every time!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rob van den Putte is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rob van den Putte
Brunel Energy Australia ICT