About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: Production Chemist
Brunel is seeking a Production Chemist for an initial Brisbane CBD based role with opportunity to move to site based role in the future.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of worlds premier leading natural gas producers, focused on developing Queensland’s world-class onshore gas reserves.
The Field Chemist will be performing work for a new project where field chemistry knowledge is a key enabler for safe and reliable delivery in the well/upstream domain.
The Field Chemist is the focal point of communication for chemistry issues between field and office environments for the specific tasks being worked on.Contribute to various stages of the project delivery plan and chemistry deliverables, namely: design, commissioning, construction, operation, and surveillance.
The Field Chemist performs assurance and validation of sampling methods, conducts revies of analytical techniques, performs onsite measurements, review 3rd party fluid QA/QC procedures (mixing, batching, injection)Provide advice on field chemistry performance at various facilities and wellsite’s including performance, Product Stewardship/HSSE, waste management, optimization.
- Experience in a similar role
- Formal education in an engineering/science field is preferred
- Experience and practical contributions in at least two of the following tech chemistry competence areas.- Sampling - Analysis and chemistry of produced well fluids - Product stewardship
- Completions - Drilling - Well interventions - Well testing
- Initial Brisbane CBD based, moved to onsite role in 2023
- 18 Month Contract
- Initially Monday - Friday role 8 hour day
- $700 per day including super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane