About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Project Management, Consultancy & Auditing
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Product Development Specialist - Prepaid UAT
Our client one of the leading Telecommunication Company is currently looking for 'Product Development Specialist - Prepaid UAT' to be Based in KuwaitCandidate should be available in Kuwait for Face to face round of Interview
Qualifications and Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, engineering or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of total experience based on progression ladder in product management. At least 3 years of marketing and product experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead in matrix environments and on informal basis.
- Strong leadership and comfortable around higher management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Analytical & Insight skills
- Experience creating presentations / reports and present to top management
- Sales skill preferable.
- Knowledge of the GSM, LTE & emerging mobile services and products and overall knowledge of Product Life Cycles
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal and written communication English.
- Arabic is a must.
Development of WBB/Prepaid products and promotions roadmap. Ensure the right product market implementation, timelines, customer journeys, product health and quality.
- Perform end to end testing of the initiated scope during UAT stage
- Coordinate with stakeholders to close any errors and bugs found during the UAT phase
- Ensure the best level of product quality.
- To be the single point of contact between marketing, Digital, CS and technology.
- Developing and implementing the prepaid portfolio, working with all departments to execute.
- Lead development efforts to meet product design and launch timelines while providing product and validation data in accordance with defined project scope.
- Identify, design and develop effective and engaging health and wellness products that support corporate quality, service and revenue goals.
Product development / Prepaid – Operations:
- Initiate the final requirement for the product/promotions to be taken forward for development based on the scoop to cover and lead UAT stage
- Analysis the health of all existing and new prepaid product/promotions.
- Circulate and get Signoffs on PDD’s.
- Monitor product performance and all the required adjustments.
- Handover product from PD team in ready to launch phase after passing the UAT and get approval to launch.
- Creation of product requirement documents, product specifications and other technical documents in partnership with various cross functional teams.
- Follow priority directives from management, as well as establishing the most efficient priorities for individual workload.
- Enhance product experience.
- WBB RAS kit creation accordingly with segment marketing needs in new launches.
Post Launch and Product Monitor:
- Develop post launch process and take corrective actions, share best practices and learning to insure the efficiency and the quality of any launch.
- Monitor and report product technical health post launch.
- Run a routine heath check-up for the portfolio
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as reporting directed by the line manager or other top management members.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait