About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Procurement Officer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Handle the reception of purchase requisitions . Analyze all Purchase Requisitions (PR) expressed by Partners’ Entities to ensure that adequate material specification, budget authorizations and relative cost centers have been provided to finalize S.O.W
- Analyze PRs coming from Partners’ Entities and allocation to responsible Procurement Engineers.
- Issue of RFQs/ Call-offs.
- Issue Pos
- Coordinate bidders/ suppliers clarification with relevant Duet.
- Study, compare and evaluate offers to have the most economical and contractual advantageous conditions
- Use Coconut tool for material change requests when required
- Expedite purchase orders until complete reception and payment
- Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
- Follow-up on acknowledgement’s receipt for POs from suppliers
- Follow-up Suppliers’ deliveries in timely manner
- Follow-up of goods receipt until delivery to Company’s warehouse.
- Negotiate and solve all changes leading to amendment from Partners’ Entities or suppliers/contractors
- Clarify discrepancies (NCR) between material received and orders, if any, with suppliers
- Validate invoices in due time. Procurement Engineer expected to proactively resolve disputed invoices, ensure warehouse updates SAP system with goods receipt in due time.
- ensure timely update of POs/ Call-offs (status updates, expediting notes, goods receipt, etc.) in all respective tools (SAP, GEP) and maintain proper archiving on regular basis.
- Ensure the update of the suppliers database and the input of all purchase data in SAP
- BSc Degree in Science or Commercial field or its equivalent
- International Experience Requirement: Yes No
- Professional experience: 8 years’ post-graduate experience in purchasing of goods/services in the Oil & Gas Industry his/her field and the O&G industry.
- Main Personal Abilities: Ability to mentor diverse multi-cultural individuals, shall possess good problem-solving skills, good time management, stakeholders management, able to work in matrix organizationC&P competencies
- Advanced level in procurement of materials/services.
- Good technical knowledge of materials/services in his perimeter
- Good knowledge of the international and local market and able to analyze the market trends
- Good knowledge of C&P tools fundamentals (SAP, GEP, Coconut, etc.)
- CIPS certification is an advantage
- Team player, detailed with focus on quality of the work produced, good communication skills, proactive approach for problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, able to work autonomously
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha